Friday, April 13, 2007

Dreams of a dark color

Earlier in the week I had four dreams over two days. This is already unusual for me as I virtually never remember my dreams. However, what was even more unusual was that all four dreams were of death--although only in the first one was it my death.

Well, that's not exactly true as I didn't see myself die. I was only slowly bleeding to death. To add a little of the surreal, in the dream I awoke to find myself lying beside a car in a parking lot. As I looked down, I saw cat paw prints traced in blood along both arms. I got up, staggering across the asphalt for a short ways, all the time wondering at the strange prints. Then the dream ended.

Out of curiosity, I'm interested to hear any comments on what such a dream might mean.

EH Rydberg

No comments:

Post a Comment